Cold and Flu Relief Non-Drowsy, DayTime, Multi-Symptom
Medically reviewed on July 19, 2017
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Labeler: ARMY AND AIR FORCE EXCHANGE SERVICE
NDC Code: 55301-659
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves common cold and flu symptoms:
- sore throat
- nasal congestion
- minor aches and pains
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- liver disease
- thyroid disease
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
do not exceed recommended dosage.
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- pain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- persistent cough lasts for more than one week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
do not take more than directed
- do not take more than 8 capsules per 24 hours
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 capsules with water every 4 hours
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- protect from heat, humidity and light
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
edible white ink, FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, lecithin, mineral oil, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol
Compare To The Active Ingredients
of Vicks® DayQuil® Cold & Flu LiquiCaps® *
Cold & Flu Relief
Dextromethorphan HBr, Phenylephrine HCl
• Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
• Cough Suppressant
• Nasal Decongestant
24 Liquid Caps
✓ quality value
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF
PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER
UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS
ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Procter & Gamble,
owner of the registered trademark Vicks® DayQuil® Cold & Flu LiquiCaps®.
Product of China
Packaged and Quality Assured in the USA
"SATISFACTION GUARANTEED OR YOUR MONEY BACK"
Manufactured For Your Military Exchanges
Distributed by: LNK International, Inc.
Hauppauge, NY 11788
Exchange Select 44-659
|COLD AND FLU RELIEF
NON-DROWSY, DAYTIME, MULTI-SYMPTOM
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hbr, phenylephrine hcl capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - ARMY AND AIR FORCE EXCHANGE SERVICE (001695568)|
|Humanwell Puracap Pharmaceuticals (Wuhan) Co., Ltd||421293287||API MANUFACTURE(55301-659)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(55301-659)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(55301-659)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(55301-659)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(55301-659)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.