The originating document has been archived. We cannot confirm the completeness, accuracy and currency of the content.
Liquid corn and Callus Remover
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 0.17g in 1g
Labeler: Target Corporation
NDC Code: 11673-009
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic acid 17%w/w
Corn and callus remover
for the removal of corns and calluses
relieves pain by removing corns and calluses
For external use only.
- keep away from fire or flame
- cap bottle tightly and store at room temperature away heat
- on irritated skin
- on any area that is infected or reddened
if you are a diabetic
if you have poor blood circulation
- avoid contact with eyes
- avoid inhaling vapors
- if product gets into the eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes
discomfort persists, see your doctor or podiatrist
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply one drop at a time with applicator, to sufficiently cover each corn/callus; let dry
- use cushions with hole centered over corn or callus to relieve pressure (additional cushions may be purchased separately)
- repeat this procedure once or twice daily as needed for up to 14 days (until corn/callus is removed)
store between 20°C to 30°C (68°F to 86°F)
flexible collodion containing alcohol and ether
|LIQUID CORN AND CALLUS REMOVER
liquid corn and callus remover liquid
|Labeler - Target Corporation (006961700)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.