The originating document has been archived. We cannot confirm the completeness, accuracy and currency of the content.
Liquid corn and Callus Remover
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 0.17g in 1g
Labeler: Target Corporation
NDC Code: 11673-009
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Salicylic acid 17%w/w
Corn and callus remover
for the removal of corns and calluses
relieves pain by removing corns and calluses
For external use only.
- keep away from fire or flame
- cap bottle tightly and store at room temperature away heat
- on irritated skin
- on any area that is infected or reddened
if you are a diabetic
if you have poor blood circulation
- avoid contact with eyes
- avoid inhaling vapors
- if product gets into the eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes
discomfort persists, see your doctor or podiatrist
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply one drop at a time with applicator, to sufficiently cover each corn/callus; let dry
- use cushions with hole centered over corn or callus to relieve pressure (additional cushions may be purchased separately)
- repeat this procedure once or twice daily as needed for up to 14 days (until corn/callus is removed)
store between 20°C to 30°C (68°F to 86°F)
flexible collodion containing alcohol and ether
|LIQUID CORN AND CALLUS REMOVER
liquid corn and callus remover liquid
|Labeler - Target Corporation (006961700)|