ISOPROPYL RUBBING ALCOHOL WITH WINTERGREEN OIL
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jan 29, 2020.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 70mL in 100mL
Labeler: Pioneer Associates
NDC Code: 53033-007
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Active ingredient (by volume)
Isopropyl alcohol (70% conc.)
first aid antiseptic
- First aid to help prevent risk of infection in:
- minor cuts
For external use only
- flammable, keep away from fire and flame
- will produce serious gastric disturbances if taken internally.
Ask a doctor before use if you have deep puncture wounds or serious burns
- do not get into eyes or mucous membranes
- use in well-ventilated area: forms may be toxic
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists or gets worse
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of an accidental ingestion, contact a Poison Control Center immediately
- apply to skin directly or with clean gauze, cotton or swab
- for rubbing apply, liberally and rub with hands
- does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol
- keep bottle tightly closed
Water (Aqua), methyl salicylate, laneth-75, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Yellow #5
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
CAVALIER ISOPROPYL RUBBING ALCOHOL 70% WITH WINTERGREEN OIL
FIRST AID ANTISEPTIC
12 FL.OZ (354 mL)
|ISOPROPYL RUBBING ALCOHOL WITH WINTERGREEN OIL
isopropyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - Pioneer Associates (012604336)|