TopCare Miconazole 3 Yeast Infection Relief
Medically reviewed on Jan 10, 2018
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Miconazole Nitrate 40mg in 1g
Labeler: Topco Associates LLC
NDC Code: 36800-070
Miconazole 3 Yeast Infection Relief
Miconazole Nitrate USP 4% (200 mg in each applicator)
- treats vaginal yeast infections
For vaginal use only
Do not use if you have never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor
- vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time
- lower abdominal, back or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting or foul-smelling vaginal discharge. You may have a more serious condition.
- vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months). You could be pregnant or have a serious underlying medical cause for your symptoms, including diabetes or a weakened immune system.
- been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the prescription blood thinning medicine warfarin, because bleeding or bruising may occur
- do not use tampons, douches, spermicides or other vaginal products. Condoms and diaphragms may be damaged and fail to prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).
- do not have vaginal intercourse
- mild increase in vaginal burning, itching or irritation may occur
- if you do not get complete relief ask a doctor before using another product.
- symptoms do not get better in 3 days
- symptoms last more than 7 days
- you get a rash or hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting or foul-smelling vaginal discharge
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- before using this product read the consumer information leaflet for complete directions and information
- adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- insert 1 applicatorful into the vagina at bedtime for 3 nights in a row.
- Throw applicator away after use.
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- do not purchase if carton is open
- see end flaps of carton and end of tube for lot number and expiration date
- the tube opening should be sealed. If seal has been broken, do not use product.
cetyl alcohol, isopropyl myristate, polysorbate 60, polysorbate 80, potassium hydroxide, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitan monostearate and stearyl alcohol.
DISTRIBUTED BY TOPCO ASSOCIATES LLC
ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL 60007
MICONAZOLE NITRATE VAGINAL CREAM USP (4%)
(MICONAZOLE NITRATE 200 mg PER APPLICATOR)
- Cures most vaginal yeast infections
One 0.9 oz (25 g) tube of three-day vaginal cream
with three disposable applicators
NET WT 0.9 OZ (25 g) TUBE
Consumer information leaflet enclosed
MICONAZOLE 3 YEAST INFECTION RELIEF
miconazole nitrate cream
|Labeler - Topco Associates LLC (006935977)|
|Registrant - Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc. (145186370)|
|Taro Pharmaceuticals Inc.||206263295||MANUFACTURE(36800-070)|