Athlete s Foot Afac
Medically reviewed on October 24, 2017.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Clotrimazole 0.01g in 1g
Labeler: Natureplex, LLC
NDC Code: 67234-009
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- cures most athlete's foot, jock itch, and ringworm
- relieves itching, burning, cracking, scaling and discomfort
For external use only.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks for athlete's foot and ringworm or 2 weeks for jock itch
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away: 800-222-1222.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- supervise children in use of this product
- for athlete's foot, pay special attention to spaces between the toes, wear well fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- for athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks; for jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks
- if condition persists longer, consult a doctor
- this product is not effective on scalp or nails
- store at 15 to 30°C (59 to 86°F)
- Tamper Evident: DO NOT USE IF SEAL ON TUBE IS PUNCTURED OR MISSING.
aloe barbadensis leaf juice, carbomer, cetyl alcohol, DMDM hydantoin, glyceryl stearate, isopropyl alcohol, methylparaben, mineral oil, polysorbate-20, propylparaben, purified water, stearic acid, triethanolamine, trisodium EDTA
866-323-0107 or www.natureplex.com
|ATHLETE S FOOT
|Labeler - Natureplex, LLC (062808196)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about clotrimazole topical
- Clotrimazole topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 11 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Clotrimazole topical
- Clotrimazole vaginal
- Clotrimazole Cream, Ointment, and Solution
- Clotrimazole Vaginal Cream
- Clotrimazole Topical (Advanced Reading)