Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 4, 2020.
Dosage form: suppository
Ingredients: Glycerin 2g
Labeler: Physicians Total Care, Inc.
NDC Code: 54868-2923
Glycerin 2 g.................Hyperosmotic Laxative
For relief of occasional constipation.
For rectal use only.
May cause rectal discomfort or a burning sensation.
- abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits lasting more than 2 weeks
- already used a laxative for more than 1 week
- rectal bleeding
- no bowel movement after using product
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Single daily dosage
|adults and children 6 years and over||1 suppository, or as directed by a doctor
|children 2 to under 6 years||use Pedia-Lax Glycerin Suppositories
|children under 2 years||ask a doctor|
Insert suppository well up into rectum. Suppository need not melt completely to produce laxative action.
- This product generally produces a bowel movement in 1/4 to 1 hour.
- Store container tightly closed.
- Keep away from excessive heat.
- MOUTH OF JAR SEALED FOR SAFETY. IF FOIL IMPRINTED WITH GREEN FLEET EMBLEM IS BROKEN OR MISSING, DO NOT USE.
edetate disodium, purified water, sodium hydroxide, stearic acid
1-866-255-6960 or www.fleetlabs.com
|Labeler - Physicians Total Care, Inc. (194123980)|
|Physicians Total Care, Inc.||194123980||relabel|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about glycerin
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 19 Reviews
- Drug class: laxatives
- Other brands
- Fleet Glycerin Suppositories Adult, Fleet Glycerin Suppositories Pediatric, Pedia-Lax Liquid Glycerin Suppositories, Sani-Supp