Increlex Tercica, Inc. - Treatment for Short Stature Caused by Primary IGF-1 DeficiencyIncrelex contains human insulin-like growth factor-1 (rhIGF-1) produced by recombinant DNA technology. Increlex is indicated for the long-term treatment of growth failure in children with severe primary IGF-1 deficiency (Primary IGFD) or with growth hormone (GH) gene deletion who have developed neutralizing antibodies to growth hormone.
Posted: August 2005
- Tercica Addresses Citizen Petition Filed by Insmed - August 17, 2005
- Tercica Announces Insmed Files Citizen Petition with the FDA to Deny Approval of Increlex NDA - August 14, 2005
- FDA Accepts Tercica's Increlex New Drug Application With Priority Review for the Treatment of Short Stature - May 2, 2005
- Tercica Submits New Drug Application for Increlex as a Treatment for Short Stature Caused by Primary IGF-1 Deficiency - February 28, 2005
More News Resources
- FDA Medwatch Drug Alerts
- Daily MedNews
- News for Health Professionals
- New Drug Approvals
- New Drug Applications
- Drug Shortages
- Clinical Trial Results
- Generic Drug Approvals
- Monthly Update Archive
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Whatever your topic of interest, subscribe to our newsletters to get the best of Drugs.com in your inbox.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.