Fluarix GlaxoSmithKline - Treatment for Influenza VaccinationFluarix is indicated for adults 18 and older against influenza disease. This approval will help toward increasing flu vaccine supply in the United States for the 2005/2006 Flu Season.
Posted: August 2005
- GSK Receives FDA Approval for Expanded Indication for Fluarix Quadrivalent (Influenza Vaccine) for Persons 6 Months and Older - January 11, 2018
- FDA Approves GlaxoSmithKline's Fluarix Quadrivalent - Four-strain Seasonal Influenza Vaccine for Use in the U.S. - December 17, 2012
- FDA Approves Seasonal Influenza Vaccine Fluarix for Pediatric Use - October 19, 2009
- GlaxoSmithKline Submits Biologics License Application for FDA Approval of Fluarix - May 25, 2005
More News Resources
- FDA Medwatch Drug Alerts
- Daily MedNews
- News for Health Professionals
- New Drug Approvals
- New Drug Applications
- Drug Shortages
- Clinical Trial Results
- Generic Drug Approvals
- Monthly Update Archive
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Whatever your topic of interest, subscribe to our newsletters to get the best of Drugs.com in your inbox.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.