FDA Approves Glumetza
FDA Approves Glumetza for Type 2 DiabetesGlumetza is a once-daily, extended-release formulation of metformin hydrochloride which may offer potential advantages such as less frequent dosing and fewer side effects. Glumetza is indicated for the treatment of Type 2 diabetes.
Posted: June 2005
- Depomed Receives FDA Approval for 1000 mg Strength Tablets of Glumetza - January 2, 2008
- Depomed, Biovail Update Status of Glumetza NDA - April 13, 2005
- Biovail, Depomed Receive Approvable Letter from FDA for Extended-Release Glumetza for Type II Diabetes - March 1, 2005
- Biovail, Depomed Announce Glumetza NDA Accepted by FDA - June 24, 2004
- Biovail and Depomed Submit NDA for Glumetza; Submission Includes 500mg and 1000mg dosages; Biovail/Depomed Expand Royalty Agreement to Include 1000mg dose - April 28, 2004
More News Resources
- FDA Medwatch Drug Alerts
- Daily MedNews
- News for Health Professionals
- New Drug Approvals
- New Drug Applications
- Drug Shortages
- Clinical Trial Results
- Generic Drug Approvals
- Monthly Update Archive
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Whatever your topic of interest, subscribe to our newsletters to get the best of Drugs.com in your inbox.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.