Adderrall is a common misspelling of Adderall (amphetamine/dextroamphetamine).
What is Adderall (Adderrall)?
Adderall (Adderrall) is used as part of a treatment program for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). Adderall (Adderrall) tablets are also used to treat narcolepsy (a sleep disorder that causes excessive daytime sleepiness and sudden attacks of sleep). Adderall (Adderrall) is in a class of medications called central nervous system stimulants. It works by changing the amounts of certain natural substances in the brain.
Adderall (Adderrall) comes as a tablet and an extended-release (long acting) capsule to take by mouth. The Adderall (Adderrall) tablet is usually taken two to three times daily with or without food. The extended-release Adderall (Adderrall) capsule is usually taken once daily in the morning with or without food. Adderall (Adderrall) should not be taken in the late afternoon or evening because it may cause difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully, and ask your doctor or pharmacist to explain any part you do not understand. Take Adderall (Adderrall) exactly as directed.
You may swallow the Adderall (Adderrall) extended-release capsule whole, or you may open the capsule and sprinkle the entire contents on a teaspoonful of applesauce. Swallow this mixture right away without chewing. Do not store the applesauce/medication mixture for future use, and do not divide the contents of one capsule into more than one dose.
Click for more information on Adderrall (Adderall)
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
- Can Adderall cause constipation?
- How long does Adderall stay in your system (urine drug test)?
- Adderall vs Vyvanse - What's the difference between them?
- Concerta vs Adderall. What is the difference between them?
- Is Adzenys XR-ODT the same as Adderall XR?
- Ritalin vs Adderall: What is the difference?
- Focalin vs Adderall: What's the difference?
- Strattera vs Adderall: What is the difference?
- Modafinil vs Adderall: What's the difference?
- How is Mydayis different to Adderall XR?