Keryx Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.
One Marina Park Drive, Twelfth Floor
Boston, MA 02210
Phone: (617) 466-3500Website: https://keryx.com/Careers: keryx.com/careers/opportunities
- FDA Approves Auryxia (ferric citrate) Tablets as a Treatment for People with Iron Deficiency Anemia and Chronic Kidney Disease, Not on Dialysis
7 November 2017
- Keryx Biopharmaceuticals Announces Trade Name Auryxia for Ferric Citrate
17 November 2014
- Keryx Biopharmaceuticals Receives FDA Approval of Ferric Citrate for Dialysis Patients With Hyperphosphatemia
8 September 2014
- Keryx Receives Notification of PDUFA Date Extension for Zerenex
22 May 2014
- Keryx Biopharmaceuticals Announces FDA Acceptance for Filing of Zerenex New Drug Application
8 October 2013
- Keryx Biopharmaceuticals Announces New Drug Application Submission for Zerenex for the Treatment of Hyperphosphatemia in Chronic Kidney Disease Patients on Dialysis
8 August 2013
Drugs Associated with Keryx Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.
Keryx Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. manufactures, markets and/or distributes 1 drug in the United States. Medications listed here may also be marketed under different names in different countries. Non-US country and region specific information is not available on this page.
Generic name: ferric citrate
Drug class: phosphate binders
|6 reviews||5.7 / 10|
|For ratings, users were asked how effective they found the medicine while considering positive/adverse effects and ease of use (1 = not effective, 10 = most effective).|