Keryx Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.
- FDA Approves Auryxia (ferric citrate) Tablets as a Treatment for People with Iron Deficiency Anemia and Chronic Kidney Disease, Not on Dialysis - November 7, 2017
- Keryx Biopharmaceuticals Announces Trade Name Auryxia for Ferric Citrate - November 17, 2014
- Keryx Biopharmaceuticals Receives FDA Approval of Ferric Citrate for Dialysis Patients With Hyperphosphatemia - September 8, 2014
- Keryx Receives Notification of PDUFA Date Extension for Zerenex - May 22, 2014
- Keryx Biopharmaceuticals Announces FDA Acceptance for Filing of Zerenex New Drug Application - October 8, 2013
- Keryx Biopharmaceuticals Announces New Drug Application Submission for Zerenex for the Treatment of Hyperphosphatemia in Chronic Kidney Disease Patients on Dialysis - August 8, 2013
Drugs Associated with Keryx Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.
Keryx Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. manufactures, markets and/or distributes 1 drug in the United States. Medications listed here may also be marketed under different names in different countries. Non-US country and region specific information is not available on this page.