In the US, Salofalk (mesalamine systemic) is a member of the drug class 5-aminosalicylates and is used to treat Crohn's Disease - Maintenance, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, Ulcerative Colitis - Active, Ulcerative Colitis - Maintenance and Ulcerative Proctitis.
- SALOFALK 1.5G GASTRO-RESISTANT PROLONGED RELEASE GRANULES (Leaflet)
- SALOFALK 1000MG GASTRO-RESISTANT PROLONGED RELEASE GRANULES (Leaflet)
- SALOFALK 1G GASTRO-RESISTANT TABLETS (Leaflet)
- SALOFALK 1G SUPPOSITORIES (Leaflet)
- SALOFALK 1G/ACTUATION RECTAL FOAM (Leaflet)
- SALOFALK 250MG GASTRO-RESISTANT TABLETS (Leaflet)
- SALOFALK 250MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- SALOFALK 3G GASTRO-RESISTANT PROLONGED RELEASE GRANULES (Leaflet)
- SALOFALK 500 MG GASTRO-RESISTANT TABLETS (Leaflet)
- SALOFALK 500MG GASTRO-RESISTANT PROLONGED RELEASE GRANULES (Leaflet)
- SALOFALK 500MG GASTRO-RESISTANT TABLETS (Leaflet)
- SALOFALK 500MG SUPPOSITORIES (Leaflet)
- SALOFALK ENEMA 2G (Leaflet)
Ingredient matches for Salofalk
Mesalazine is reported as an ingredient of Salofalk in the following countries:
- Bosnia & Herzegowina
- Croatia (Hrvatska)
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.