ZYL 200 (Poly-vi-flor 300 mg-400 mg with alpha-lipoic acid, para-amino-benzoic acid and Vitamin E)
Generic Name: multivitamin with fluoride
This pill with imprint "ZYL 200" is White, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Poly-vi-flor 300 mg-400 mg with alpha-lipoic acid, para-amino-benzoic acid and Vitamin E. It is supplied by Zylera Pharamaceuticals.
Poly-Vi-Flor is used in the treatment of vitamin/mineral supplementation and deficiency and belongs to the drug class vitamin and mineral combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Poly-Vi-Flor 300 mg-400 mg with alpha-lipoic acid, para-amino-benzoic acid and Vitamin E is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- Generic Name:
- multivitamin with fluoride
- ZYL 200
- 300 mg-400 mg with alpha-lipoic acid, para-amino-benzoic acid and Vitamin E
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Vitamin and mineral combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Zylera Pharamaceuticals
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about Poly-Vi-Flor (multivitamin with fluoride)
- Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: vitamin and mineral combinations
- Poly-Vi-Flor (Pediatric Multivitamin Chewables with Fluoride)
- Poly-Vi-Flor (Pediatric Multivitamin Drops with Fluoride)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.