TYLENOL FLU (Tylenol flu maximum strength 500 mg / 15 mg / 30 mg)
Pill imprint TYLENOL FLU has been identified as Tylenol flu maximum strength 500 mg / 15 mg / 30 mg.
Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/pseudoephedrine is used in the treatment of cold symptoms and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/pseudoephedrine 500 mg / 15 mg / 30 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/pseudoephedrine
- Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/pseudoephedrine capsules
- Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/pseudoephedrine chewable tablets
- Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/pseudoephedrine drops
- Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/pseudoephedrine liquid
- More (2) »
- Other brands: Vicks Dayquil Daytime Cold/Flu, Alka-Seltzer Plus Flu/Body, Daytime Cold, Theraflu (pseudoephedrine) Daytime Severe Cold, More (2) »
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.