TEVA 93 293 (Carbidopa and levodopa 25 mg / 100 mg)
This pill with imprint "TEVA 93 293" is Yellow, Round and has been identified as Carbidopa and levodopa 25 mg / 100 mg. It is supplied by Teva Pharmaceuticals USA.
Carbidopa/levodopa is used in the treatment of parkinson's disease; restless legs syndrome; neuroleptic malignant syndrome; gtp-ch deficiency and belongs to the drug class dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Carbidopa/levodopa 25 mg / 100 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about carbidopa/levodopa
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 45 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents
- Carbidopa and Levodopa Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Carbidopa and Levodopa Sustained-Release Tablets
- Carbidopa and Levodopa Extended-Release Capsules
- Carbidopa and Levodopa Tablets
- Carbidopa and Levodopa Enteral Suspension
- ... +4 more
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.