S (Mifepristone 200 mg)
Pill with imprint S is Yellow, Round and has been identified as Mifepristone 200 mg. It is supplied by GenBioPro Inc..
Mifepristone is used in the treatment of abortion; cushing's syndrome and belongs to the drug classes progesterone receptor modulators, uterotonic agents. Not for use in pregnancy. Mifepristone 200 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for S
Related Images for "S"
More about mifepristone
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Imprints, Shape & Color Data
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- 1 Review
- Drug class: progesterone receptor modulators
- Mifepristone Tablets (For Ending Early Pregnancy)
- Mifepristone Tablets (For High Blood Sugar)
- Mifepristone (Advanced Reading)