Ortho 535 Ortho 535 (Modicon ethinyl estradiol 0.035 mg / norethindrone 0.5 mg)
Generic Name: ethinyl estradiol/norethindrone
Pill with imprint Ortho 535 Ortho 535 is White, Round and has been identified as Modicon ethinyl estradiol 0.035 mg / norethindrone 0.5 mg. It is supplied by Ortho-McNeil-Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc..
Modicon is used in the treatment of birth control and belongs to the drug classes contraceptives, sex hormone combinations. Not for use in pregnancy. Modicon ethinyl estradiol 0.035 mg / norethindrone 0.5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for Ortho 535 Ortho 535
- Generic Name
- ethinyl estradiol/norethindrone
- Ortho 535 Ortho 535
- ethinyl estradiol 0.035 mg / norethindrone 0.5 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Contraceptives, Sex hormone combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- X - Not for use in pregnancy
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Ortho-McNeil-Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
Related Images for "Ortho 535 Ortho 535"
More about Modicon (ethinyl estradiol / norethindrone)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Imprints, Shape & Color Data
- Drug Interactions
- Drug class: contraceptives