M 43 (Chlorothiazide and reserpine 500 mg / 0.125 mg)
Pill with imprint M 43 is Pink, Round and has been identified as Chlorothiazide and reserpine 500 mg / 0.125 mg. It is supplied by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Chlorothiazide/reserpine is used in the treatment of high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class antiadrenergic agents (peripheral) with thiazides. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Chlorothiazide/reserpine 500 mg / 0.125 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for M 43
- M 43
- 500 mg / 0.125 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Antiadrenergic agents (peripheral) with thiazides
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about chlorothiazide/reserpine
- Chlorothiazide/reserpine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Drug class: antiadrenergic agents (peripheral) with thiazides
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.