CYP 282 (Chlorpheniramine, methscopolamine and pseudoephedrine 8 mg / 2.5 mg / 90 mg)
This pill with imprint "CYP 282" is White, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Chlorpheniramine, methscopolamine and pseudoephedrine 8 mg / 2.5 mg / 90 mg. It is supplied by Cypress Pharmaceuticals.
Chlorpheniramine/methscopolamine/pseudoephedrine is used in the treatment of nasal congestion; allergic rhinitis; sinus symptoms and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Chlorpheniramine/methscopolamine/pseudoephedrine 8 mg / 2.5 mg / 90 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- CYP 282
- 8 mg / 2.5 mg / 90 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Cypress Pharmaceuticals
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about chlorpheniramine/methscopolamine/pseudoephedrine
- Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 4 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine/methscopolamine sustained-release tablets
- Chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine/methscopolamine syrup
- Chlorpheniramine, methscopolamine, and pseudoephedrine
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.