C 17 (Aminocaproic Acid 500 mg)
Pill with imprint C 17 is White, Round and has been identified as Aminocaproic Acid 500 mg. It is supplied by Amneal Pharmaceuticals LLC.
Aminocaproic acid is used in the treatment of fibrinolytic bleeding and belongs to the drug class miscellaneous coagulation modifiers. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Aminocaproic acid 500 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for C 17
Related images for "C 17"
More about aminocaproic acid
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- Drug images
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- En español
- Drug class: miscellaneous coagulation modifiers
- Drug Information
- Aminocaproic acid (Advanced Reading)
- Aminocaproic acid Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
- Aminocaproic Acid Tablets
- Aminocaproic Acid Injection Solution
- Aminocaproic Acid Oral Liquid
- Other brands
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.