AZ 273 (Cough & Cold Relief acetaminophen 325 mg / dextromethorphan 15mg / guaifenesin 200mg / phenylephrine 5mg)
Generic Name: acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/phenylephrine
Pill with imprint AZ 273 is White, Round and has been identified as Cough & Cold Relief acetaminophen 325 mg / dextromethorphan 15mg / guaifenesin 200mg / phenylephrine 5mg. It is supplied by Unifirst First Aid Corporation.
Cough & Cold Relief is used in the treatment of cold symptoms; influenza and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Cough & Cold Relief acetaminophen 325 mg / dextromethorphan 15mg / guaifenesin 200mg / phenylephrine 5mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for AZ 273
- Generic Name
- AZ 273
- acetaminophen 325 mg / dextromethorphan 15mg / guaifenesin 200mg / phenylephrine 5mg
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Unifirst First Aid Corporation
- National Drug Code (NDC)
Related Images for "AZ 273"
More about Cough & Cold Relief (acetaminophen / dextromethorphan / guaifenesin / phenylephrine)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Imprints, Shape & Color Data
- Drug Interactions
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- FDA Alerts (4)
- Other brands
- Vicks DayQuil Severe Cold & Flu, Tylenol Cold & Flu Severe, Delsym Cough+ Cold Day Time, Mucinex Children's Cold, Cough & Sore Throat, ... +3 more
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.