54 066 54 066 Pill - blue & gray capsule-shape
Pill with imprint 54 066 54 066 is Blue & Gray, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Acetaminophen, Butalbital, Caffeine, and Codeine Phosphate 325 mg / 50 mg / 40 mg / 30 mg. It is supplied by Hikma Pharmaceuticals USA Inc.
Acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine/codeine is used in the treatment of Headache and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine/codeine 325 mg / 50 mg / 40 mg / 30 mg is classified as a Schedule 3 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for 54 066 54 066
- 54 066 54 066
- 325 mg / 50 mg / 40 mg / 30 mg
- Blue & Gray
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Narcotic analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule
- 3 - Moderate abuse potential
- Labeler / Supplier
- Hikma Pharmaceuticals USA Inc.
- West-Ward Columbus Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
Related images for "54 066 54 066"
More about acetaminophen / butalbital / caffeine / codeine
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- Reviews (30)
- Drug images
- Side effects
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- Drug class: narcotic analgesic combinations
- En español
- Acetaminophen, butalbital, caffeine, and codeine drug information
- Butalbital, acetaminophen, caffeine, and codeine (Advanced Reading)
- Butalbital, Acetaminophen, Caffeine, and Codeine
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.