306 (Ethinyl Estradiol and Levonorgestrel inert)
Pill with imprint 306 is Green, Round and has been identified as Ethinyl Estradiol and Levonorgestrel inert. It is supplied by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Ethinyl estradiol/levonorgestrel is used in the treatment of birth control; emergency contraception and belongs to the drug class contraceptives. Not for use in pregnancy. Ethinyl estradiol/levonorgestrel inert is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 306
Related images for "306"
More about ethinyl estradiol / levonorgestrel
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- Reviews (4,726)
- Drug images
- Pricing & coupons
- Drug class: contraceptives
- Drug Information
- Ethinyl estradiol and levonorgestrel extended-cycle
- Ethinyl estradiol and levonorgestrel transdermal
- Levonorgestrel and ethinyl estradiol (Advanced Reading)
- Levonorgestrel and ethinyl estradiol Transdermal (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.