306 (Ethinyl Estradiol and Levonorgestrel inert)
Pill with imprint 306 is Green, Round and has been identified as Ethinyl Estradiol and Levonorgestrel inert. It is supplied by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Ethinyl estradiol/levonorgestrel is used in the treatment of birth control; ovarian cysts; abnormal uterine bleeding; endometriosis; emergency contraception (and more), and belongs to the drug class contraceptives. Not for use in pregnancy. Ethinyl estradiol/levonorgestrel inert is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 306
More about ethinyl estradiol/levonorgestrel
- Ethinyl estradiol/levonorgestrel Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 2931 Reviews
- Drug class: contraceptives
- Ethinyl estradiol and levonorgestrel
- Ethinyl estradiol and levonorgestrel extended-cycle
- Ethinyl Estradiol and Levonorgestrel with Ferrous Bisglycinate
- Levonorgestrel and ethinyl estradiol (Advanced Reading)
- Levonorgestrel, ethinyl estradiol, and ferrous bisglycinate (Advanced Reading)
- Levonorgestrel and Ethinyl Estradiol (FDA)
- Ethinyl Estradiol and Levonorgestrel (Wolters Kluwer)
- Ethinyl Estradiol and Norgestrel (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.