302 (Ethinyl Estradiol and Ethynodiol Diacetate inert)
Pill with imprint 302 is Green, Round and has been identified as Ethinyl Estradiol and Ethynodiol Diacetate inert. It is supplied by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Ethinyl estradiol/ethynodiol is used in the treatment of endometriosis; birth control; abnormal uterine bleeding; gonadotropin inhibition and belongs to the drug class contraceptives. Not for use in pregnancy. Ethinyl estradiol/ethynodiol inert is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 302
More about ethinyl estradiol/ethynodiol
- Ethinyl estradiol/ethynodiol Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 60 Reviews
- Drug class: contraceptives
- Ethinyl estradiol and ethynodiol diacetate
- Ethinyl estradiol and ethynodiol diacetate (Advanced Reading)
- Ethynodiol diacetate and Ethinyl Estradiol (FDA)
- Ethinyl Estradiol and Ethynodiol Diacetate (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.