300 (Poly-Vi-Flor Multiple Vitamins with Fluoride 0.5 mg)
Generic Name: multivitamin with fluoride
Pill with imprint 300 is White, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Poly-Vi-Flor Multiple Vitamins with Fluoride 0.5 mg. It is supplied by Zylera Pharamaceuticals.
Poly-Vi-Flor is used in the treatment of vitamin/mineral supplementation and deficiency and belongs to the drug class vitamin and mineral combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Poly-Vi-Flor Multiple Vitamins with Fluoride 0.5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 300
- Generic Name
- multivitamin with fluoride
- Multiple Vitamins with Fluoride 0.5 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Vitamin and mineral combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Zylera Pharamaceuticals
- National Drug Code (NDC)
Related Images for "300"
More about Poly-Vi-Flor (multivitamin with fluoride)
- Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- Drug class: vitamin and mineral combinations
- Poly-Vi-Flor (Pediatric Multivitamin Chewables with Fluoride)
- Poly-Vi-Flor (Pediatric Multivitamin Drops with Fluoride)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.