Drug Interactions between tacrolimus and Vitamin B12
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between tacrolimus and Vitamin B12. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Tacrolimus is in the drug class calcineurin inhibitors.
- Tacrolimus is used to treat the following conditions:
- Vitamin b12 is in the drug class vitamins.
- Vitamin b12 is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: tacrolimus
Tacrolimus should be taken on a consistent schedule before or after you eat at the same times each day. Grapefruit and grapefruit juice may increase the amount of tacrolimus in your body. This can lead to potentially dangerous side effects and should be avoided. If you are already consuming grapefruit products, do not increase or decrease the amount of these products in your diet without first talking to your doctor.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|