Drug interactions between Slow-K and warfarin
|Slow-K (potassium chloride)|
Interactions between your drugs
A total of 425 drugs (2852 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Slow-K.
- Slow-K is in the drug class minerals and electrolytes.
- Slow-K is used to treat the following conditions:
- Warfarin is a member of the drug class coumarins and indandiones.
- Warfarin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome
- Chronic Central Venous Catheterization
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Prophylaxis after Hip Replacement Surgery
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Prophylaxis after Knee Replacement Surgery
- Deep Vein Thrombosis, First Event
- Deep Vein Thrombosis, Recurrent Event
- Heart Attack
- Heart Failure
- Prevention of Thromboembolism in Atrial Fibrillation
- Prosthetic Heart Valves - Thrombosis Prophylaxis
- Prosthetic Heart Valves, Mechanical Valves - Thrombosis Prophylaxis
- Prosthetic Heart Valves, Tissue Valves - Thrombosis Prophylaxis
- Protein S Deficiency
- Pulmonary Embolism, First Event
- Pulmonary Embolism, Recurrent Event
- Thromboembolic Stroke Prophylaxis
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.