Silver nitrate ophthalmic Drug Interactions
A total of 7 drugs are known to interact with silver nitrate ophthalmic.
- 3 major drug interactions
- 4 moderate drug interactions
Check for interactions with silver nitrate ophthalmic
Medications known to interact with silver nitrate ophthalmic
- amyl nitrite / sodium nitrite / sodium thiosulfate (Cyanide Antidote Kit)
- fluorometholone / sulfacetamide sodium ophthalmic (FML-S, FML-S Liquifilm)
- phenylephrine / sulfacetamide sodium ophthalmic (Vasosulf)
- prednisolone / sulfacetamide sodium ophthalmic (Blephamide, Blephamide S.O.P., Metimyd, Cetapred, Isopto Cetapred, Sulster, AK-Cide, Supred, Medasulf, Ocu-Lone C, Vasocidin)
- sodium nitrite
- sodium nitrite / sodium thiosulfate (Nithiodote)
- sulfacetamide sodium ophthalmic (Bleph-10, Sodium Sulamyd, Cetamide, Isopto Cetamide, Sulf-10, AK-Sulf, Sulfac 10%, Sulfacet Sodium, Ocu-Sul 10, Ocu-Sul 15, Ocu-Sul 30, Ocusulf-10)
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.