Dr Scholl's Clear Away Wart Remover (salicylic acid topical) Drug Interactions
A total of 9 drugs (41 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Dr Scholl's Clear Away Wart Remover (salicylic acid topical).
- 7 moderate drug interactions (36 brand and generic names)
- 2 minor drug interactions (5 brand and generic names)
Check for interactions with Dr Scholl's Clear Away Wart Remover (salicylic acid topical)
Common medications checked in combination with Dr Scholl's Clear Away Wart Remover (salicylic acid topical)
- 5-HTP (5-hydroxytryptophan)
- acetaminophen / hydrocodone
- Anucort-HC (hydrocortisone topical)
- Benadryl (diphenhydramine)
- Cymbalta (duloxetine)
- imiquimod topical
- Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone)
- nystatin / triamcinolone topical
- Suboxone (buprenorphine / naloxone)
- Ultram (tramadol)
- Xanax (alprazolam)
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.