Drug Interactions between penicillin v potassium and Zyrtec
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- penicillin v potassium
- Zyrtec (cetirizine)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between penicillin v potassium and Zyrtec. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
penicillin v potassium
- Penicillin v potassium is in the drug class natural penicillins.
Penicillin v potassium is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bacterial Infection
- Clostridioides difficile Infection
- Cutaneous Bacillus anthracis
- Fusospirochetosis, Trench Mouth
- Lyme Disease, Erythema Chronicum Migrans
- Otitis Media
- Rat-bite Fever
- Rheumatic Fever Prophylaxis
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- Streptococcal Infection
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
- Zyrtec is in the drug class antihistamines.
- Zyrtec is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: Zyrtec (cetirizine)
Alcohol can increase the nervous system side effects of cetirizine such as dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Some people may also experience impairment in thinking and judgment. You should avoid or limit the use of alcohol while being treated with cetirizine. Do not use more than the recommended dose of cetirizine, and avoid activities requiring mental alertness such as driving or operating hazardous machinery until you know how the medication affects you. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions or concerns.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|