Drug Interactions between Paracetamol and Trophamine
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Paracetamol (acetaminophen)
- Trophamine (parenteral nutrition solution)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Paracetamol and Trophamine. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Paracetamol is in the drug class miscellaneous analgesics.
- Paracetamol is used to treat the following conditions:
- Trophamine is in the drug class intravenous nutritional products.
- Trophamine is used to treat Total Parenteral Nutrition.
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|