Drug Interactions between Paracetamol and Stomax
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Paracetamol (acetaminophen)
- Stomax (bismuth subgallate)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Paracetamol and Stomax. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Paracetamol is in the drug class miscellaneous analgesics.
- Paracetamol is used to treat the following conditions:
A total of 23 drugs are known to interact with Stomax.
- Stomax is in the drug class antidiarrheals.
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Therapeutic duplication warnings are only returned when drugs within the same group exceed the recommended therapeutic duplication maximum.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|