Drug Interactions between Paracetamol and penicillin v potassium
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Paracetamol (acetaminophen)
- penicillin v potassium
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Paracetamol and penicillin v potassium. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Paracetamol is in the drug class miscellaneous analgesics.
- Paracetamol is used to treat the following conditions:
penicillin v potassium
- Penicillin v potassium is in the drug class natural penicillins.
Penicillin v potassium is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bacterial Infection
- Clostridioides difficile Infection
- Cutaneous Bacillus anthracis
- Fusospirochetosis, Trench Mouth
- Lyme Disease, Erythema Chronicum Migrans
- Otitis Media
- Rat-bite Fever
- Rheumatic Fever Prophylaxis
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- Streptococcal Infection
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|