Drug Interactions between Norvir and Orthoclone OKT3
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Norvir (ritonavir)
- Orthoclone OKT3 (muromonab-cd3)
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between Norvir and Orthoclone OKT3 - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Norvir is in the following drug classes: antiviral boosters, protease inhibitors.
- Norvir is used to treat HIV Infection.
- Orthoclone OKT3 is a member of the drug class selective immunosuppressants.
- Orthoclone OKT3 is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: Norvir (ritonavir)
Ritonavir should be taken with food to lessen gastrointestinal side effects. It is important that you take this medication exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not change your treatment or stop treatment without first talking to your doctor.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|