Drug Interactions between Mucinex and Unisom SleepMelts
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Mucinex (guaifenesin)
- Unisom SleepMelts (diphenhydramine)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Mucinex and Unisom SleepMelts. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
A total of 0 drugs are known to interact with Mucinex.
- Mucinex is in the drug class expectorants.
- Mucinex is used to treat the following conditions:
- Unisom sleepmelts is in the following drug classes: anticholinergic antiemetics, anticholinergic antiparkinson agents, antihistamines, miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics.
- Unisom sleepmelts is used to treat Insomnia.
Drug and food interactions
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|