There are 310 drugs known to interact with Sleep3 (melatonin), along with 3 disease interactions, and 1 alcohol/food interaction. Of the total drug interactions, 305 are moderate, and 5 are minor.
- View all 310 medications that may interact with Sleep3
- View Sleep3 alcohol/food interactions (1)
- View Sleep3 disease interactions (3)
Most frequently checked interactions
View interaction reports for Sleep3 (melatonin) and the medicines listed below.
- Aspirin Low Strength (aspirin)
- Benadryl (diphenhydramine)
- CoQ10 (ubiquinone)
- Fish Oil (omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids)
- magnesium oxide
- Metoprolol Succinate ER (metoprolol)
- Probiotic Formula (bifidobacterium infantis / lactobacillus acidophilus)
- Tylenol (acetaminophen)
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
- vitamin e
- Zyrtec (cetirizine)
Sleep3 alcohol/food interactions
There is 1 alcohol/food interaction with Sleep3 (melatonin).
Sleep3 disease interactions
There are 3 disease interactions with Sleep3 (melatonin) which include:
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No interaction information available.|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.