Drug Interactions between loratadine and Vitamin B12
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between loratadine and Vitamin B12. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Loratadine is in the drug class antihistamines.
- Loratadine is used to treat the following conditions:
- Vitamin b12 is in the drug class vitamins.
- Vitamin b12 is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: loratadine
Consumer information for this minor interaction is not currently available. Some minor drug interactions may not be clinically relevant in all patients. Minor drug interactions do not usually cause harm or require a change in therapy. However, your healthcare provider can determine if adjustments to your medications are needed.
For clinical details see professional interaction data.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|