Drug Interactions between loratadine / pseudoephedrine and Nasonex
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Nasonex (mometasone nasal)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between loratadine / pseudoephedrine and Nasonex. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
loratadine / pseudoephedrine
- Loratadine / pseudoephedrine is in the drug class upper respiratory combinations.
- Loratadine / pseudoephedrine is used to treat the following conditions:
- Nasonex is in the drug class nasal steroids.
- Nasonex is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: loratadine / pseudoephedrine
Consumer information for this minor interaction is not currently available. Some minor drug interactions may not be clinically relevant in all patients. Minor drug interactions do not usually cause harm or require a change in therapy. However, your healthcare provider can determine if adjustments to your medications are needed.
For clinical details see professional interaction data.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|