Drug Interactions between Lonsurf and tipiracil / trifluridine
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Lonsurf (tipiracil/trifluridine)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Lonsurf and tipiracil / trifluridine. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Lonsurf is in the drug class antineoplastic combinations.
- Lonsurf is used to treat the following conditions:
tipiracil / trifluridine
- Tipiracil / trifluridine is in the drug class antineoplastic combinations.
- Tipiracil / trifluridine is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: Lonsurf (tipiracil / trifluridine) and tipiracil / trifluridine
Trifluridine should be taken within one hour after eating your morning or evening meals. This may help to reduce the medication's harmful effects on white blood cells. Talk to you doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions or concerns.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|