Drug Interactions between hydroxychloroquine and Vitamin C
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between hydroxychloroquine and Vitamin C. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Hydroxychloroquine is in the following drug classes: antimalarial quinolines, antirheumatics.
- Hydroxychloroquine is used to treat the following conditions:
- Vitamin c is in the drug class vitamins.
- Vitamin c is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|