Drug Interactions between hydrochlorothiazide / olmesartan and Vitamin B12
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between hydrochlorothiazide / olmesartan and Vitamin B12. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
hydrochlorothiazide / olmesartan
- Hydrochlorothiazide / olmesartan is in the drug class angiotensin II inhibitors with thiazides.
- Hydrochlorothiazide / olmesartan is used to treat High Blood Pressure.
- Vitamin b12 is in the drug class vitamins.
- Vitamin b12 is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: hydrochlorothiazide / olmesartan
If you are taking olmesartan you should avoid potassium-containing salt substitutes or over-the-counter potassium supplements without first talking to your doctor. This can cause high levels of potassium in your blood. High levels of potassium can cause weakness, irregular heartbeat, confusion, tingling of the extremities, or feelings of heaviness in the legs. Call your doctor at once if you have any of these symptoms.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|