Drug Interactions between garlic and Wart Remover
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Wart Remover (salicylic acid topical)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between garlic and Wart Remover. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Garlic is in the drug class herbal products.
- Garlic is used to treat the following conditions:
- Wart remover is in the following drug classes: topical acne agents, topical keratolytics.
- Wart remover is used to treat Warts.
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|