Drug interactions between Eliquis and Vitamin K
|Vitamin K (phytonadione)|
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between Eliquis and Vitamin K - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Eliquis is in the drug class factor Xa inhibitors.
- Eliquis is used to treat the following conditions:
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Prophylaxis after Hip Replacement Surgery
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Prophylaxis after Knee Replacement Surgery
- Deep Vein Thrombosis, Prophylaxis
- Prevention of Thromboembolism in Atrial Fibrillation
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Thromboembolic Stroke Prophylaxis
- Venous Thromboembolism
A total of 14 drugs (45 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Vitamin K.
- Vitamin K is a member of the drug class anticoagulant reversal agents.
- Vitamin K is used to treat Vitamin K Deficiency.
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.