Drug Interactions between echinacea and Probiotic Formula
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Probiotic Formula (bifidobacterium infantis/lactobacillus acidophilus)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between echinacea and Probiotic Formula. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Echinacea is in the drug class herbal products.
- Echinacea is used to treat the following conditions:
- Probiotic formula is in the drug class probiotics.
- Probiotic formula is used to treat Dietary Supplementation.
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|