Drug interactions between Diflucan and Night Time Multi Symptom Cold / Flu Relief
|Night Time Multi Symptom Cold/Flu Relief (acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/doxylamine)|
Interactions between your drugs
- Diflucan is in the drug class azole antifungals.
- Diflucan is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Candida Urinary Tract Infection
- Chronic Mucocutaneous Candidiasis
- Coccidioidomycosis, Meningitis
- Cryptococcal Meningitis, Immunocompetent Host
- Cryptococcal Meningitis, Immunosuppressed Host
- Esophageal Candidiasis
- Fungal Infection, Internal and Disseminated
- Fungal Peritonitis
- Fungal Pneumonia
- Onychomycosis, Fingernail
- Oral Thrush
- Tinea Versicolor
- Vaginal Yeast Infection
Night Time Multi Symptom Cold / Flu Relief
A total of 780 drugs (4666 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Night Time Multi Symptom Cold / Flu Relief.
- Night Time Multi Symptom Cold / Flu Relief is a member of the drug class upper respiratory combinations.
- Night Time Multi Symptom Cold / Flu Relief is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: Night Time Multi Symptom Cold / Flu Relief (acetaminophen / dextromethorphan / doxylamine)
Alcohol can increase the nervous system side effects of doxylamine such as dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Some people may also experience impairment in thinking and judgment. You should avoid or limit the use of alcohol while being treated with doxylamine. Do not use more than the recommended dose of doxylamine, and avoid activities requiring mental alertness such as driving or operating hazardous machinery until you know how the medication affects you. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions or concerns.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.