Drug Interactions between Daytime Cold and Flu Relief and Flexeril
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Daytime Cold and Flu Relief (acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/pseudoephedrine)
- Flexeril (cyclobenzaprine)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Daytime Cold and Flu Relief and Flexeril. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Daytime Cold and Flu Relief
- Daytime cold and flu relief is in the drug class upper respiratory combinations.
- Daytime cold and flu relief is used to treat Cold Symptoms.
- Flexeril is in the drug class skeletal muscle relaxants.
- Flexeril is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: Flexeril (cyclobenzaprine)
Alcohol can increase the nervous system side effects of cyclobenzaprine such as dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Some people may also experience impairment in thinking and judgment. You should avoid or limit the use of alcohol while being treated with cyclobenzaprine. Do not use more than the recommended dose of cyclobenzaprine, and avoid activities requiring mental alertness such as driving or operating hazardous machinery until you know how the medication affects you. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions or concerns.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|