Drug Interactions between COPD and Pulmozyme
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- COPD (dyphylline/guaifenesin)
- Pulmozyme (dornase alfa)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between COPD and Pulmozyme. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
A total of 80 drugs are known to interact with COPD.
- Copd is in the drug class antiasthmatic combinations.
- Copd is used to treat the following conditions:
- Pulmozyme is in the drug class miscellaneous respiratory agents.
- Pulmozyme is used to treat Cystic Fibrosis.
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|