Drug Interactions between Coenzyme Q10 and garlic
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Coenzyme Q10 and garlic. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Coenzyme q10 is in the drug class nutraceutical products.
- Coenzyme q10 is used to treat Dietary Supplementation.
- Garlic is in the drug class herbal products.
- Garlic is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|