Drug Interactions between clopidogrel and Vitamin C
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between clopidogrel and Vitamin C. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Clopidogrel is in the drug class platelet aggregation inhibitors.
- Clopidogrel is used to treat the following conditions:
- Vitamin c is in the drug class vitamins.
- Vitamin c is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Therapeutic duplication warnings are only returned when drugs within the same group exceed the recommended therapeutic duplication maximum.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|