Drug Interactions between cetirizine and Lemsip Pharmacy Non-Decongestant Formula
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Lemsip Pharmacy Non-Decongestant Formula (acetaminophen)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between cetirizine and Lemsip Pharmacy Non-Decongestant Formula. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Cetirizine is in the drug class antihistamines.
- Cetirizine is used to treat the following conditions:
Lemsip Pharmacy Non-Decongestant Formula
A total of 102 drugs are known to interact with Lemsip Pharmacy Non-Decongestant Formula.
- Lemsip pharmacy non-decongestant formula is in the drug class miscellaneous analgesics.
- Lemsip pharmacy non-decongestant formula is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: cetirizine
Alcohol can increase the nervous system side effects of cetirizine such as dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Some people may also experience impairment in thinking and judgment. You should avoid or limit the use of alcohol while being treated with cetirizine. Do not use more than the recommended dose of cetirizine, and avoid activities requiring mental alertness such as driving or operating hazardous machinery until you know how the medication affects you. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions or concerns.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|